The new “stack” of European songs announced for Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock at the Edinburgh Festival have now been unveiled. In addition, Activision revealed today that Tony Hawkâ€™s Proving Ground would sport a sample of their latest rock rhythm game when it releases on October 9th.
European rock fans wonâ€™t be disappointed as eleven international songs are known to be featured in the game, coming from well-known bands such Kaiser Chiefs and the Swedish In Flames. Check out the roster of European songs below:
- Minus Celsius (by Backyard Babies)
- Hier Kommt Alex (by Die Toten Hosen)
- In the Belly of a Shark (by Gallows)
- I’m in the Band (by The Hellacopters)
- Avalancha (by Heroes Del Silencio)
- Take This Life (by In Flames)
- Ruby (by Kaiser Chiefs)
- Closer (by Lacuna Coil)
- Generation Rock (by Revolverheld)
- Mauvais Garcon (by NAAST)
- Radio Song (by Superbus)
Yes, since none of the tracks says “as made famous by”, youâ€™re right to assume that the whole list consists of master tracks.
Finally, the publisher announced earlier today that the Xbox 360 edition of Tony Hawkâ€™s Proving Ground would include a demo of Guitar Hero III. The following five songs will be on hand:
- Lay Down (by Preistess)
- Even Flow (by Pearl Jam)
- The Metal (by Tenacious D)
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot (as made famous by Pat Benatar)
- Rock You Like A Hurricane (as made famous by Scorpions)
For those not into skating games or those going for EAâ€™s skate. instead of Activisionâ€™s Tony Hawk, the demo will be made available for free on the Marketplace two weeks after the release of THâ€™s Proving Ground.
Look out for more songs to be announced in the coming weeks.
Thanks to Bigkev18 for submitting the demo news.