Patch week continues as SouthPeak have sent word that they too have patched a game of theirs; a game that saw a demo released many, many months ago to a mixed reception. Monster Madness was kind of enjoyable, but did have a lot of flaws that certainly ruined the experience. Hearing these complaints, a new patch fixes control issues, framerate issues and a whole lot more.
Here’s the patch details:
- Additional camera options and speeds have been added.
- Top down Camera zoom is gradual; not as fast.
- The players turn speed has been increased globally.
- The frame rate issues have been fixed for render targets and in-game menus.
- A transparent Health Bar has been added to all enemies with health greater than 300 hit points.
- Stun attack effect on players has been shortened.
- Zombie Bikers amount of health has been decreased significantly
- Camera and character turn together with left stick.
- The A button is for Jump, while the B button is for Dodge. Or you can click the analog sticks as in the original controls.
- The controller vibrations have been toned down.
- All Level One Weapons will be slightly more powerful.
- A new “random” weapons option has been added to Multi-player gameplay.
- Golden Zombie Achievement has been fixed.
- Dojo Achievements are easier to accomplish.
- Highest grade will be updated in achievements.
NEW MULTIPLAYER OPTIONS
- The Auto-target option has been added to arena battles.
- Frames Per Second is improved with up to 4 players.
- Cooperative Dojo waves have been re-balanced.
- Werewolf attacks will not cripple the player completely.
- Several multiplayer game options have been added.
It seems to be a case of too little, too late, however at least the effort has been made to make the changes where needed. Is there anyone out there still playing this? It might even be worth picking it up on the cheap now…