Anyone still interested in the beat ‘em up Virtua Fighter 5 will find a nice patch released today that brings a lot of welcome changes to the game. Online replays now savable? Thanks very much!
The full list:
- Some characters will now be able to select costume-specific pants in alternate costumes, for example equipping Costume A pants in Costume B.
- Replays of online battles can now be saved.
- One additional item per character (appear as “Downloaded item” in Costume settings/Item edit dialog).
- Gamer pictures will now be shown in online battles.
- After winning the World Tournament Final, it’s now more likely that rivals you have not defeated will be playing in arcades.
- When someone joins an online match, you can now see their connection quality.
- Various fixes for minor bugs, including a texture bug.
- Easier sorting of rankings.
- Rematches in Online VS. Player Matches now possible even when the players haven’t added their opponent to their friend list
Just pop in the disc to be prompted for the update. Let us know if this patch makes a world of difference to your fighting experience.