KOEI has today revealed its list of brand new titles and returning franchises that will be appearing on a variety of formats across Europe during the remainder of this year.
Following on from the revelation of KOEI’s G1 Jockey Wii 2008 coming to Europe later this year and making use of the Balance Board that Wii Fit owners acquired in the package, the Japanese company’s European arm has now revealed the full release list for the rest of 2008. Gamers can expect a wide variety of titles, such as the highly anticipated Warriors Orochi 2 on PlayStation 2 and Xbox 360 in September, the Artepiazza-developed quirky RPG Opoona on Wii also in the same month, plus the much-delayed Prey the Stars on Nintendo DS in October
“2008 has already seen a number of very successful releases from KOEI including Dynasty Warriors 6 on PS3 and 360. We’re keen to continue this successful trend and add a number of fresh new titles to our catalogue. Once again we will be catering for a variety of gamers, from horse racing fans to RPG enthusiasts, and our ultimate aim is to provide enjoyment and entertainment across all formats. With so many releases still to come it’s going to be a busy year ahead and even further into 2009 for KOEI.”
- Naoki Katashima, Executive Vice President KOEI Europe and US.
Warriors Orochi 2 coming to Xbox 360 / PlayStation 2 in Europe this September
The full list can be seen below:
- Soul Nomad (PlayStation 2) - 20th June
- Samurai Warriors 2 (PC) - 27th June
- Opoona (Wii) - September
- Romance of the Threee Kingdoms XI (PC) - 8th September
- Warriors Orochi 2 (PlayStation 2 / Xbox 360) - 19th September
- G1 Jockey 4 2008 (PlayStation 3) - 26th September
- G1 Jockey Wii 2008 (Wii) - 26th September
- Dynasty Warriors 6 (PC) - October
- Prey The Stars (Nintendo DS) - October
Is there anything on that list that particularly takes your fancy? Be sure to air your thoughts on this and much more by posting below…