After over two months of rumors and speculation, the day noone thought would ever come is now upon thee: booting up Call of Duty 2 will get you a new multiplayer patch from Xbox Live immediately. And even more surprising, it actually seems to solve all the problems players have been experiencing!
Confirmed by our initial testing:
- Can actually host a game now.
- Lobbies fully implemented including game options and pre-game smack talk.
- Hoster can kick players.
- Private matches are allowed.
- You can select any map of choice.
- Score and time limits configurable.
- Post-game lobby after the game is over.
- Can invite players to game.
- You can see enemy names in-game.
- No noticeable lag continuously disrupting games.
It almost looks like they made a multiplayer game out of it! So, anyone wanna play some GRAW now or were people still actually waiting for this?