Last Saturday evening, one man on a mission to fight back against the constant boosting nuke-cheating-bastards decided to take his fight Live in an online stream of exposure! Armed using only his controller, Xbox360 gamer ‘Sandy Ravage’ went out on an online Modern Warfare 2 hunt and after the live streaming session a video was cut, edited and rolled out to YouTube.
The following video is for your enjoyment only, whilst we wait for yet another Modern Warfare 2 patch to hit Xbox Live that is currently in certification by Microsoft. The upcoming fix due soon fixes the following exploits:
- Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.
- Fix for “infinite care package” exploit.
- Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.
- Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.
- Improved player collision removing cases of getting into geometry and ‘elevators’.
If you have not yet had a game ruined online by the calling of countless Pavelows, AC-130’s and Chopper Gunners then consider yourself privileged. Unfortunately it seems that as soon as one batch of exploits is fixed, another batch is discovered - but if you are enjoying pressing the right button twice on the D-Pad with a care package marker in your hand as you climb a wall or trash bins, you shall not be enjoying it for much longer.
Have you been recently assaulted online or affected by the Modern Warfare 2 glitches in any way? Please share your experiences with us below.
[UPDATE Feb 2nd 2010]
This patch has been pulled from Microsoft certification to add in additional fixes by Infinity Ward. Unfortunately we will have to put up with the Infinite Care Package glitch a little longer until they re-submit for certification.
Update Source: InfinityWard