Since culling the online modes this month from Facebreaker, Madden Games & Nascar 09, several other games will also be affected by EA’s decision to switch off the servers. The affected games are listed below with expected shutdown dates.
March 16, 2010
- Def Jam β PS3, Xbox 360
- Godfather β PS3, Xbox 360
- Lord of the Rings: Conquest β PS3, Xbox 360, PC
- Mercenaries 2: World in Flames β PC
- Need for Speed: Carbon β PSP
- Need for Speed: ProStreet β PSP
- The Simpsons β PS3, Xbox 360
April 15, 2010
- Burnout 3: Takedown β PS2
- Army of Two β PS3 (Asia)
- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat β Xbox
- Burnout 3: Takedown β Xbox
- Madden NFL 09 β Xbox
Whilst other future online servers seem likely, no other affected games have yet been revealed for the multiplayer chop!