Play-Asia.com - Your One-Stop-Shop for Asian Entertainment
 

UK: Xbox 360 S Enjoys Biggest Revised Console Launch

If the recent reports of Xbox 360 S shortages across the UK following its European release on July 16 weren’t enough of an indication that the slimmer Xbox 360 console is a success for Microsoft, then the news that the sales of Xbox 360 S have surpassed launch sales of both PS2 Slim and PS3 Slim surely is.

Not only that but the new Xbox 360 S sold around the same as the original Xbox 360 when it launched back in December 2005 in Europe.

Across the pond, the revamped console also did well, accounting for 40% of the 451,700 units sold in June. The other 60% were the discounted Xbox 360 Arcades, Pros, and Elites.

Source: GfK Chart Track

del.icio.us:UK: Xbox 360 S Enjoys Biggest Revised Console Launch newsvine:UK: Xbox 360 S Enjoys Biggest Revised Console Launch furl:UK: Xbox 360 S Enjoys Biggest Revised Console Launch reddit:UK: Xbox 360 S Enjoys Biggest Revised Console Launch fark:UK: Xbox 360 S Enjoys Biggest Revised Console Launch Y!:UK: Xbox 360 S Enjoys Biggest Revised Console Launch gamegrep:UK: Xbox 360 S Enjoys Biggest Revised Console Launch

No comments on 'UK: Xbox 360 S Enjoys Biggest Revised Console Launch'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or Trackback to 'UK: Xbox 360 S Enjoys Biggest Revised Console Launch'.

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>