After a decade of waiting, iconic Marvel and Capcom characters join forces again in a re-envisioned team fighting game for a new generation. Fill the shoes of legendary characters from both the Marvel and Capcom Universes as you battle in a living comic book art style powered by Capcomâ€™s MT Framework, an advanced version of the graphics engine used for Resident Evil 5. Get set for the ultimate faceoff when Marvel vs. Capcom 3 hits Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in Spring 2011.
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
- Innovative graphics and gameplay bring the Marvel and Capcom Universes to life: Powered by an advanced version of MT Framework, the engine used in Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 brings beautiful backgrounds and character animations to the forefront.
- Evolved VS. Fighting System: Wild over-the-top gameplay complete with signature aerial combos, hyper combos and other original systems. The evolved new battle system, the â€śTeam Aerial Combo,â€ť takes the exciting mind-reading game to a whole new level!
- 3-on-3 Tag Team Fighting: Players build their own perfect team by assigning unique â€śAssist Attacksâ€ť for each character and utilize each characterâ€™s special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
- Living Comic Book Art Style: See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel universes brought to life in a â€śmoving comicâ€ť style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics.
- New Characters: Popular returning characters include Ryu, Wolverine, Morrigan, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Felicia, Chun-Li, and Doctor Doom. Viewtiful Joe will make his debut in the Marvel vs. Capcom franchise. New characters joining the playable cast for the first time in fighting game history include Chris Redfield, Thor, Trish, Super-Skrull, Amaterasu, Dormammu, Marvelâ€™s popular loudmouth assassin Deadpool and Capcomâ€™s wisecracking demon hunter Dante!
An exact release date has not yet been announced. Xboxic will keep you updated.