Just when you thought it was safe to go outside, the action in Pacific City rages on. Coming soon to Xbox LIVE Marketplace, Microsoft Game Studios and Ruffian Games keep the â€śCrackdown 2â€ť adrenaline pumping with â€śToy Box,â€ť the first Game Add-on for the action-packed, open world Xbox 360 exclusive. â€śToy Boxâ€ť offers â€śCrackdown 2â€ť fans free downloadable content and an additional premium content pack for 560 Microsoft Points to keep the guns blazing and the bodies flying long after you rid Pacific City of crime and injustice.
The â€śToy Boxâ€ť Game Add-on is a literal free-for-all, offering all â€śCrackdown 2â€ť owning fans the new Vehicle Tag mode, a Level 6 ability reward and the Keys to the City at no cost to bring the high-flying action to even greater heights. For fans who want to take things to the next level, â€śToy Boxâ€ť also comes with bonus content that can be purchased for 560 Microsoft Points, including 10 new Achievements, Avatar Awards and new vehicles and gadgets.
â€śToy Boxâ€ť offers explosive free Game Add-on content to all â€śCrackdown 2â€ť owning fans:
- Keys to the City: Made notorious in the first â€śCrackdownâ€ť expansion as the ultimate cheat mode, Keys to the City returns to â€śCrackdown 2â€ť and puts an even bigger set of tools at your disposal, including God Mode, Infinite Ammo, Fly Cam, spawning of weapons, gadgets and more, the ability to freeze the time of day, and pushing all skills to the maximum to become faster, stronger and more lethal.
- Level 6 Reward: Fans who reach Level 6 on all Agent skills will be rewarded with the new Thruster Ability. Thruster Ability is like having jetpacks for your boots, giving Agents built-in vertical propulsion to activate flying with the Wingsuit no matter where you are in the game.
- Vehicle Tag: Once youâ€™re done taking down the Freaks and the Cell, join your friends for a thrilling new multiplayer mode where up to eight Agents can compete in these six arenas: Speed is the Quay, Industrial Action, Maim Street, Skid Row, Beachhead and The Sum of Human Knowledge.
If thatâ€™s not enough to get your heart racing, fans can purchase additional in-game content to extend their gaming experience for 560 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace:
- Two New Vehicles: Access two new vehicles: the wall climbing aquatic mini-tank called the Agency ATV and the Squad Chopper, which allows four players to jump in and man their own weapon, including the proximity mine launcher, precision rocket launcher, twin machine guns and nose machine gun.
- Five New Toys: Whether youâ€™re soaring to greater heights or orchestrating a massive explosion, get creative with the following new toys: The Mass Driver (turreted gravity bending weapon), Portable Launch Pads (allows Agents to create their own launch pad jumps), Stickler Grenade (bouncing grenade that sets off smaller explosive charges as it bounces), Thrusters (allow vertical thrust), and Mags on Characters (allow Mag Grenades to be attached to characters).
- Two Avatar Awards: Deck your Agent in the latest gear. â€śToy Boxâ€ť offers two Avatar Awards to customise your Xbox LIVE Avatar with the Xbox Green Suit (must complete the Rocketeer Achievement) and Green Helmet.
- 10 New Achievements: Pacific City never sleeps and neither do the exploits. Industrious Agents will be rewarded with 10 new Achievements and 250 Gamerscore.
- Eight Agent Suit Colours: Pick up eight new shades of in-game armour for your Agent.
Players who have not purchased the premium â€śToy Boxâ€ť content will only have access to the new vehicles and gadgets during multiplayer games if a friend who has purchased the premium content joins. Downloading â€śToy Boxâ€ť is not required to continue engaging in other multiplayer gameplay modes with those who have downloaded it.
An exact release date has not yet been announced, Xboxic will keep you updated.